When listing your house for sale, you want to sell your house for the best price possible. There are many small projects you can do to improve curb appeal and make your house feel enticing to buyers.
- Give your entry a facelift with paint, a new front door or new welcome mat.
- Landscape! Add a pop of color by planting flowers.
- Power wash any outdoor surfaces.
- Fresh paint and new carpet are some of the top things you can do to help your home sell faster and for more money!
- If it’s broken, fix it! Offers may be lower if repairs are needed.
- Replace light bulbs and make sure all switches work.
- Declutter and organize closets, pantry, kitchen, garage.
- Clean everything – wash all windows inside and out!
- Give every room a purpose – create an identity for each space.
- Let the light in! Bright rooms feel warm and inviting.