South University: 9 a.m. Thursday, May 17 – 5 p.m. Friday, May 25, 2018. Beginning at 9 a.m. on Thursday, May 17, South University between East University and Church will be closed through traffic in both directions for crane work on a new building.
Eastbound South University Avenue will be detoured to southbound East University to eastbound Hill Street to northbound Church Street.
Westbound South University Avenue will be detoured to southbound Church Street to westbound Hill Street to northbound East University. Pedestrian access will be maintained on the south side of South University Avenue, and pedestrian traffic on the north side of South University Avenue will be detoured to the south side of South University Avenue.
Sunday, May 20, 2018 from 3:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. the following streets will be closed for the Ann Arbor Marathon special event:
- Eastern Northbound lane of Main Street from Stadium to Hoover
- Hoover from Main to South State
- Division from Hoover to Hill
- Hill Street from Division to before South 5th Avenue
- South State from Hoover to Monroe
- Tappan from Monroe to South University
- South University from Tappan to East University
- Southern/Eastbound lane of North University from Fletcher to the pedestrian bridge
- Observatory from Washington Heights to Geddes
- Northern/Westbound lanes of Geddes from Observatory to Huron Parkway
- Northbound lanes of Huron Parkway between Geddes and East Huron River Drive
- Northern/Westbound lane of East Huron River Drive from South Huron Parkway to Dixboro Road
- Old Dixboro Road from Dixboro to Gallup Park
- Eastbound lane of Fuller Road from Huron Parkway to Fuller Court
- Outer/Western Southbound lane of Huron Parkway from Fuller Road to Geddes
- Eastbound lane of Fuller Court between Gallup Park and East Medical Center Drive
- Eastbound lane of Fuller Road from Fuller Court to East Medical Center Drive
- Northernmost/Westbound lane of East Medical Center Drive from Fuller Road to Nichols Drive to the entrance of the Arboretum
- Washington Heights between East Medical Center Drive and Observatory
Pontiac Trail: 9 a.m. Monday, May 21 – 5 p.m. Saturday, May 26, 2018. Beginning at 9 a.m. on Monday, May 21, Pontiac between Moore and Bowen will be closed to traffic for rail crossing work by the Ann Arbor Railroad.
Northbound traffic will be detoured on Plymouth Road at Moore to Barton Drive and back to Pontiac Trail. Southbound traffic will be detoured south on Barton Drive and westbound on Plymouth Road. Pedestrian access will be maintained.