Kingsley Street and North Fifth Avenue: Tuesday, May 1–Thursday, May 3, 2018. Weather permitting, beginning Tuesday, May 1, Kingsley Street, between North Fourth Avenue and North Division Street, will be closed to traffic and will reopen at the end of Thursday, May 3. Daytime (9 a.m.-5 p.m.) closures of North Fifth Avenue, between Catherine and Beakes streets, will also be implemented on Tuesday, May 1 through Thursday, May 3. Traffic will be detoured on Beakes Street, North Fourth Avenue, Ann Street and Division Street. During construction, access for emergency vehicles will be maintained.
Pauline Blvd: Tuesday, May 1 – Saturday, Sept. 1, 2018. Beginning on Tuesday, May 1, weather permitting, Pauline Blvd between West Stadium and South Seventh Street will be closed to through traffic for utility work, new curb and gutters, sidewalk improvements and road resurfacing.
Westbound traffic on Pauline will be directed south on Seventh Street and west on Stadium Boulevard. The eastbound Pauline traffic will be directed north on Stadium Boulevard, east on Liberty Street and south on Seventh Street.
During construction, local access, access for emergency vehicles, garbage collection, mail delivery and pedestrian traffic will be maintained. Work is scheduled to conclude on or around Sept. 1, 2018.
South Main Street: Tuesday, May 1-Tuesday, May 8, 2018. Beginning on Tuesday, May 1, South Main Street between West Eisenhower Parkway and Ann Arbor-Saline Road will experience intermittent single lane closures in both directions for surface treatments.
While the contractor will maintain two-way traffic for the majority of the work, it will also occasionally use flagging operations to control traffic in one direction when working directly adjacent to the mid-block crossing island north of Oakbrook Drive, and within the two lane road section south of Fieldcrest Street. The contractor will perform this work between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., and expects it will continue through Tuesday, May 8, 2018, weather permitting.
During construction, the contractor will maintain access for emergency vehicles and to side streets and driveways. Pedestrian traffic will be maintained or detoured as required.
9 a.m. Saturday, May 5 through 2 a.m. on Sunday, May 6, the following street will be closed for the Ann Arbor Cinco de Mayo Event special event:
- Liberty between Thompson and Division
Sunday, May 6, 2018 from 7 to 11 a.m. the following roads will be closed for the Burns Park Run special event:
- Baldwin Avenue from Wells Street to Cambridge Road
- Cambridge Road from Baldwin Avenue to Martin Place
- Martin Place from Cambridge Road to Wells Street
- Wells Street from Martin Place to Lincoln Avenue
- Lincoln Avenue from Wells Street to Cambridge Road
- Cambridge Road from Lincoln Avenue to S. Forest Avenue
- Forest Avenue from Cambridge Road to Granger Avenue
- Granger Avenue from S. Forest Avenue to Baldwin Avenue
- Baldwin Avenue from Ganger Avenue to Brooklyn Avenue
- Brooklyn Avenue from Baldwin Avenue to Lincoln Avenue
- Lincoln Avenue from Brooklyn Avenue to Shadford Road
- Shadford Road from Lincoln Avenue to Woodside Road
- Woodside Road from Shadford Road to Scottwood Avenue
- Scottwood Avenue from Woodside Road to Norway Road
- Norway Road from Scottwood Avenue to Ferdon Road
- Ferdon Road from Norway Road to Wells Street
- Wells Street from Ferdon Road to Baldwin Avenue
South State Street and Research Park Drive: Monday, May 7-Monday, May 21, 2018. Beginning on Monday, May 7, traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction on South State Street between West Ellsworth and Interstate 94 as well as Research Park Drive from South State Street to approximately 600 feet easterly. This is being done as part of Ann Arbor’s preventative maintenance project.
During construction, the contractor will maintain access for emergency vehicles, and to side streets and driveways. Pedestrian traffic will be maintained or detoured as required