Plymouth Road from Nixon to Huron Pkwy: Monday, Aug. 20-Friday, Aug. 25. Plymouth will be restricted to one lane in each direction for ITC duck bank work.
Seventh Street at Pauline: Monday, Aug. 20-Wednesday, Aug. 22, 2018.Intersection of South Seventh and Pauline Blvd. will be closed to traffic. Northbound traffic on South Seventh will be detoured at Stadium Blvd. westbound to eastbound Liberty. Southbound South Seventh traffic will be detoured at West Liberty westbound to south/eastbound West Stadium Blvd.
Westbound Pauline Boulevard traffic between Seventh Street and Main Street will have local access to side streets and driveways east of South Seventh Street.
6 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 29 through 11 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 31 the following parking and traffic changes will be in effect for 2018 student move-in:
- Thompson – one way southbound from Jefferson to Packard – meters bagged
- Madison – closed from Division to Thompson – one way eastbound from Thompson to South State – meters bagged
- Observatory – one way southbound from East Ann to Geddes – meters bagged
- East Washington – one way westbound from Fletcher to Thayer – meters bagged
- Maynard – from Jefferson to East William – meters bagged
- East University between Hill and Willard – meters bagged
- Church Street between Hill and Willard – meters bagged
- North University Court – meters bagged
- Oxford – parking reserved for move-in from Hill to Geddes
- Washington Heights – closed from Observatory to E. Medical Center Drive – meters bagged
- East Ann – one-way eastbound from Zina Pitcher Place to Observatory – meters bagged