The Eagles are rowing up a party and the invitations have been sent.
The Skyline crew team will host their annual Hungry Eagle Indoor Sprints race on Saturday, Feb. 23 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. inside the auxiliary gym at Skyline High School.
“This is a super fun event,” says Skyline Coach Kit Bennett. “By the time we get to the event we should 200 plus entries and more than 12 teams.”
Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each event (including team races).
The following events will take place:
- 2000m for high schoolers
- 1000m for masters
- 500m coxswains and middle school athletes
- Middle School Boys and Girls
- High School Men and Women (Includes multiple weight classes and coxswain events)
- Open/Masters’ Men and Women 1ks
- 2k relay races classified by gender and age (free entry, max 3 entries per team)
For a complete schedule: https://www.regattacentral.com/regatta/?section=overview&job_id=5712