Monday, May 27, 2019 9 a.m.-1 p.m. the following streets will be closed for the Glacier Highlands Neighborhood Association Memorial Day Parade special event:
- Frederick Drive from Greenbrier Boulevard to Middleton
- Middleton to Bardstown Trail
- Bardstown Trail to Barrister Road ending before Larchmont
- Larchmont between MacGregor Lane and North Folkstone Court
*Extended to May 31. South University: Friday, May 6-Friday, May 31, 2019. Beginning on Monday, May 6, South University will be closed to traffic between East University Avenue and Church Street for crane work.
Eastbound South University Avenue will be detoured to southbound East University Avenue to eastbound Hill Street to northbound Church Street. Westbound South University Avenue will be detoured to southbound Church Street to westbound Hill Street to northbound East University Avenue. Pedestrian access will be maintained on the south side of South University Avenue, and pedestrian traffic on the north side of South University Avenue will be detoured to the south side of South University Avenue.
- Thursday, May 16–Saturday, June 1: Closure of both northbound and southbound traffic.
- Sunday, June 2-Friday, June 21: Closure of southbound traffic only. Northbound traffic will be maintained.
Southbound Fourth Avenue traffic will be detoured: westbound on Huron Street to southbound on North First Street, eastbound on Washington Street to South Fourth Avenue. Northbound traffic will be detoured westbound on Washington Street, northbound on Main Street, eastbound on Huron Street to North Fourth Avenue.