Congratulations to the team members and cheerleaders of the 2019 DXA2/Karen’s Trail Teams!
In the Huron-Waterloo Pathway Initiative’s first year as a charity partner of the DXA2, they exceeded their goals both in fundraising and team participation. This overwhelming response is due to the remarkable group of people who gathered together to celebrate the legacy of Karen McKeachie and promote the expansion of safe trails for all!
- Number of teams – 10
- Amplifinity/Biovigil, Ann Arbor Track Club, Ann Arbor Triathlon Club, BF Triathlon Club, Dawn Patrol, PR Run Club, Running Fit/RF Events, St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Team Goddess, Women in Motion
- Number of team members – 70
- Number of DXA2 runners – 45
- Top Fundraising Team – Team Goddess with $6,811 raised!
- Team with the most fundraising members – The Dawn Patrol with 18 members!
- Total dollars raised – $27,391!
- Number of donors – 327
- 18 volunteers manned the Karen’s Trail Water Stop at Mile 9 and cheered on the half marathon runners